- Project References
- Medical Waste : Sendayan OMWTP
MEDICAL WASTE : SENDAYAN OZONE MEDICAL WASTE TREATMENT PLANT
Sendayan Tech Valley, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Medical Waste categorised as SW 404 : Pathogenic wastes, clinical wastes or quarantined materials under the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulations 2005
Ozone medical waste treatment
Up to 90% reduction in volume
Up to 99.9999% efficacy in waste sterilisation
Plant Certificate Compliance and Completion Issued
Operating License by Department of Environment
- Non-thermal treatment of medical waste.
- No harmful emissions, reduced carbon footprint compared to conventional thermal treatment plants.
- Tax incentives under MIDA Pioneer Status
- Green Project Certificate under the Green Technology Financing Scheme
- Proven technology widely adopted in many states in the US, particularly where incineration is banned or not encouraged.