We offer clinical waste (SW404) management services to Waste Generators in Peninsular Malaysia which covers:
- Collection of clinical waste (SW404) from DOE-registered premises to our ozone medical waste treatment plant in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan
- Supply of medical waste consumables such as sharp bins, pedal bins, wheeled bins at competitive pricing
What is SW404?
In Malaysia, clinical waste is classified as scheduled waste under the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulations, 2005 as below:
- SW404 - Pathogenic and clinical wastes and quarantined materials;
The Department of Environment (DOE) is empowered under the Environmental Quality Act 1974 to control and prevent pollution and to protect and enhance the quality of the environment. A set of regulations dealing with hazardous waste management which regulate the storage, transport, treatment and disposal of hazardous wastes was enforced since May 1989:
- Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulations, 2005 (to replace the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulations 1989);
- Environmental Quality (Prescribed Premises) (Scheduled Wastes Treatment and Disposal Facilities) Regulations, 1989; and
- Environmental Quality (Prescribed Premises) (Scheduled Wastes Treatment and Disposal Facilities) Order, 1989;
Who do we serve?
Our list of client consists of healthcare providers which includes clinics, dentals, veterinaries and dialysis center. We also serve laboratories, factories who generate clinical waste (SW404).